Monday, March 2, 2009

ForeverInStyle

In 1979, I began traveling with my husband to Asia, the Middle East and Europe, buying unusual porcelain, stone and glass beads for my jewelry business. "Beadles" was sold in Bloomingdale’s, Garfinkles, Saks Fifth Avenue, the Smithsonian’s mail order catalogs and museum shops, the Chicago Art Institute's museum shop and mail order catalog, the Seattle Museum of Fine Art, the Sackler Gallery, and many boutiques in the U.S. and Canada. My work was also featured in the Washington Post, Baltimore Magazine and in TV interviews.

I decided to open ForeverInStyle.etsy.com in Nov.2008 ( my 3rd Etsy shop) to sell some of my original Beadles pieces - all hand knotted vintage beaded necklaces and earrings -as well as newer more contemporary designs that incorporate chain and wire wrapping along with the vintage beads.
Many of these pieces can also be found on my own website debbyarem.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment