Saturday, March 1, 2008

Kimming Jewelry

http://kimmings.etsy.com

Earthtone Gold Bangle Bracelet


Notes from the Artist:
This is my first item worked entirely in gold. It took me months of working with silver to get brave enough! I worked and reworked this bracelet to get it worthy of the price of gold.




My Craft Space:
I've been bed-bound for about a year because of a pressure sore on my butt. (I'm in a wheekchair because of multiple sclerosis. Wheelchairs are notorious for causing pressure sores.) Anyhow I got used to working on my lap with my materials on the table next to me. I keep intending to use my workshop again. But I think I like the light better in my living room. So now my workspace is whereever I feel like parking at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. That bracelet is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tax Return Crack-Up<2>
    I was not shocked because this was old news -- practically ancient, in fact. In R. Microsoft Office Emmett Tyrrell, Office 2010 Jr.'s most recent book The Clinton Microsoft Office 2010 Crack-
    Up, page fiv Office 2007 e, paragraph two, we learn that in Bill Clinton's "first four years out of the White H Microsoft Office 2007 ouse, he ea Office 2010 key rned over Office 2010 download $43 million Office 2010 Professional after
    expenses... Microsoft outlook "
    The next Outlook 2010 page directs Windows 7 us to Appendix Microsoft outlook 2010 I, a list of the conniving couple's fees for speeches and book royalties and other income.

    ReplyDelete