Monday, March 3, 2008

Magpie collections

http://Magpiecollections.etsy.com

Little Bouquet Necklace
This necklace seems to be a big hit and I love the colors and look of it.

Notes from the Artist:
Magpie-The name suits me very well. Always attracted to beautiful things, I collect them (bead-aholic)and make jewelry. I love doing artistic stuff, the feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction one gets when you create something beautiful with your hands let it be a painting, jewelry or anything creative.Thats what I am all about.
I am an Architect by profession, but my craze for jewelry started even when I was a kid. I used to save my pocket money and splurge on jewelry.I started dabbling in jewelry during long winter days.Now, my latest craze is Cha-Cha rings and PMC.

My Craft Space:
My workspace is my apartment living room, much to the dismay of my husband.I love to watch TV and make things with my hands.Anyways he has promised me a whole basement or garage when we buy a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment